Monday, July 22, 2013

Quick Update 4

She sets herself up like this! 
LillyAnna's woke up with a fever of 102.8 this morning however her lesions look good.  So in this case, she had lesion activity before the illness.  Dr R has been wonderful as usual communicating with me all weekend and at all hours... I owe his wife a dinner:)  And a cake:) I have been pretty worried about LillyAnna this week.  This morning she also developed a rash.  I sent a pic to Dr. R and he said it looks like enterovirus.  This is a pretty common virus and she should be just fine in another week.  Online I read that it usually only has serious complications in infants, elderly and immuno compromised.  Unfortunately Lil fits into this last category but Dr. R reassured me by saying that he has only seen those complications once in his career.  I am going to choose to trust that even though Lil loves to fight convention!  The high temps are a little nerve wracking but as long as she keeps herself hydrated we will stay out of the hospital and so far she is doing fine.  Thankfully I do not have to work again until Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment