Saturday, April 5, 2014

Quick Update 10

So Lil did not behave while I was on my business trip! She has been running fevers up to 104.8 that would stubbornly only go down to 102.6 at the lowest with the advil/ tylenol three hour rotation. Dad was a beast and handled it all but the grandparents came through and helped out but coming by for dinner one night and then taking the twins for a sleepover another. I am on my way today to hold my sick baby in my arms but her fever did finally break yesterday afternoon. If it follows the pattern of the last month, I am wondering if it will be back but for now she is calming down. However, the vomiting has increased. Her lips do not look good although for some reason I cannot post pics from here. I will add them from home. I have to say it feels wonderful to be thinking like an educator. As I was driving here I called a colleague and told her I was not sure I could do this anymore. She assured me that I could, that this is who I am. It took about five minutes and then the part of my brain kicked into high gear and I felt whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment