Wednesday, April 2, 2014

T-shirts

Your response to the t-shirt sale has been overwhelming. I wish you could know how thinking of you all wearing these shirts gives me strength... more on that later. For now do not use the button to buy a shirt! We still have one more step to take to complete the process! My wonderful cousin set it all up and I have one more thing to do. You are all so amazing. I am hoping to be done tomorrow afternoon. Unfortunately if you do order online you will have to pay $6 in shipping. I am sorry about this cost. So if at all possible try to get them from me or one of our family members or close friends. I can post a list of people who have offered to sell shirts if that would help. If you would like to help sell shirts, let me know and I will get you some order forms and envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment