Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Inside Out and Back Again

This illness and hospital stay has been hard for me.  I am worried about PG in LillyAnna's mouth, I am worried that she has already had three colds this season when she has barely had a cold in the last year and a half (increased methotrexate), I am worried that she is losing weight again albeit only a little bit, and we have to figure out what we are going to do about her medications.  I am always thinking three steps ahead to keep LillyAnna and this family where we need to be... or at least as close to 'where we need to be' as any family.  Generally I love where we are as a family by the way.
 

You, our supporters, our family and our friends have risen up and done so much to make this easier for us.  I finally feel like my head has stopped spinning.  I am embarrassed by how this has all affected me.  I am used to keeping myself better in check.  But it looks like we are going to be waiting to rest of this one out.  There is still a chance she could let herself get dehydrated or something else crazy but my gut tells me this illness is on its way out and she just needs to rest.  She needs mommy.  Thanks to all of you that is what she is going to get this week.  Thank you thank you thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment